Trico Ice Premium Winter Wipers Product Information
The first major advancement in Trico winter wiper blades since the 1950's?
Unbelievably, the answer is YES. Trico Ice premium winter beam blades were introduced
in 2012 as a much needed premium option in the winter wiper category. Trico
Ice tout all the benefits of beam blades combined with the benefits of winter
wiper blades combined with the proven improved performance of Teflon® infused
rubber. We personally tested Trico Ice for one year in Wisconsin's brutal winter
weather before adding them to our lineup. They're lighter, lower profile, and
perform excellently in snow/ice conditions. However the most notable improvement
of Trico Ice over standard Trico Chill winter wipers is improved rain performance
(where Trico Chill sometimes struggles).
- Beam blade technology engineered into a winter wiper lower profile, less
wind-lift, improved contact through infinite pressure points, improved conformity
to curved windshields, lighter weight and resistance to snow/ice buildup.
- Teflon® infused rubber blade provides a smoother, quieter wipe with
less chatter and longer life. Teflon® infused rubber blade is a Trico
- SWIFT Universal Adapter System incorporates snap-in connectors for fitment
to various wiper arm attachments.
- Heavy-gauge wiper element resists tearing in sub-zero temperatures.
- Fast & easy installation with illustrated step-by-step instructions.
See our installation video page to view how easy installation actually is.
- Our system will automatically display the correct Trico Ice wipers for your
vehicles - simply enter your vehicle year make and model above.
Displaying 1 to 12 (of 12 products)
Result Pages: 1